Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 1 - Oh Boy

Day 1 - Can I do this? Will I do this? I think I can I think I can. This will be my mantra for the days going forward.

Food has always been our comfort, entertainment, livelyhood and just dawg gone GOOD! Too much, too often for too long. I can say I am working on this for my health and my family but the truth is I AM DOING THIS FOR ME!!!! At my highest weight (264) I just didn't "see" that I had a problem and maybe I didn't (as far as accepting myself) but let's face it at that weight you have a problem, health issues, perceptions, and if you are single (such as myself) relationships definitely don't go where you want them to or with who.

This blog is hopefully going to help with the accountability - I really need you out there to read and keep me on the straight path! This first day was not without hills to climb. Did I climb them or go around them, well...................went over on my calorie limit but found myself looking at my choices much more than I have before. Several years ago I would never have said let me have that Jr Burger instead of the Biggest one you got. Now I actually think about the choice I have to make. Progress!!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment