Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 2, July 28, 2010

Ok so maybe I can do this. Went into adding up my calories for the day thinking I blew it, but SURPRISE I actually came in under. Now does this mean I actually made good choices or got lucky ? It seems like it takes alot to keep up with these calorie counts, but there are a lot of tools out there for it. I feel like I may slip here just because I will get tired of "keepin" up with it.

OOPS forgot to list my weigh in from Monday morning, 223; which is a 2lb LOSS for the week.

Now for full disclosure that only makes this a good half day. I wasn't able to get into the gym today (bad schedule for the week) and probably not for this week, my idea to walk in the evenings to take it's place hasn't happened yet. The heat here is awful and it hurts to breathe sometimes. However, going to the gym is not a "chore" anymore and that surprises me no end! If anyone had told me a year ago I would look forward to my gym time I would have told them NO WAY. Pretty soon I am gonna have to stop doodling around and change up my routine as it is almost too easy. But I have surgery in October and will probably be out for a month then and it will be so hard to start over on the routine. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The water challenge Kenz and Sean started has been great for me. I am up to 10 glasses a day and that is coming from a girl who put away some diet coke in a day. THANK YOU both for getting me on that right track.

Just started reading the weight loss blogs out there (yes Sean's article got me started too) and there are some amazing people out there doing so good on their journey I hope that I can do as well as them! Thank you all for being such inspirations and just someone there so that we/me are not out here alone trying to do this.

Good night All,

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I just found your blog. I, too, am just getting started on this journey. There is a wealth of support in blogging. I am also counting calories. My motto is from Marion Nestle: Eat less, move more and go easy on the junk food. Looking forward to supporting you through your journey. Excellent start. Michele

    ReplyDelete