Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello Again! Still don't want to be THIN.

Actually I never left, just took a break. Blogging is therapeutic for sure but it also takes a lot of your time.

Just redid my calculations on my weight loss, going back a year and half from my highest weight I have actually lost 50 pounds! That is amazing to me as some of it was without me even trying hard. Just little changes have gotten me here, BUT now I think I am at a point where I have to step up and be more stern with myself. Making deals that I know I am not going to honor is not acceptable.

Stress is really one of those things that will make you eat and yes lately I have let it get out of hand. Back to making better choices for me. Would a stricter diet work faster/ better - HELL yes, but do I have the willpower again oh hell to the no.

I still stand by my last post wanting to be thin is not my priority now. Being healthy is - too many risk factors here for heart disease (especially in my family). Workouts are back on track and once I have gotten up to speed I need to see about upping those from three to five a week.

Watching and reading others doing this dance are an inspiration and some make me scratch my head and say what????? Although I am sure some of you out there are saying the same (head scratch that is) about me!

HA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment