Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 69

Afternoon All!

It has been asked of me do I think I can move on to better health on my own? Honest answer - don't know and I think it would be foolish OF ME to assume so. If I was able to do this on my own 1- I wouldn't have 69 more pounds to go - 2- would not get such inspiration from all those I read every day.

I have noticed that it is like getting my fix to read all those blogs listed here on the side. I take a little piece of wisdom every time I read them. It can be something as small as a smile but I feel more empowered to make it through the day just from reading and seeing how those before me are conquering (or see the ones having the same issues as me) this journey.

Thank you posing this question to me Michelle ! It really made me stop and think about how I go about this journey in a different light.

Have a good day all!
TL

No comments:

Post a Comment