Saturday, August 21, 2010

Routine

It's a good thing to have a routine and stick with it. However, if you are like me staying with it is not always easy, cause I get bored!!!

But if I had just stayed with it yesterday, my side mirror would still be on my car. First of all I gave into the need/want for one more hour of sleep that morning and then ALL I had on my mind was a diet Dr. Pepper drink, that's all I asked for!!! So here I am going down a road I do not normaly travel going to work from the GYM, and I look up to see a van in my lane. Don't ask me why I turned my wheel to the right and went down the ditch and back up. Thank the good Lord I did though. Otherwise I would have been hit head on. So it could have been worse and it wasn't. One little cut on my neck from flying glass and really shaken nerves.

So starting Monday I go back to my routine of gym in the morning before work. Talk about a kick in the pants.

Are there others of you out there that have those clothes in your closet that you just can't get rid of even though it's been a while since you wore them? I actually gave most of them to Goodwill six months ago, but I kept a few really nice suits as I was determined to get back into them. Almost there!! Tried them on today and I can wear them out if I wanted to, but to really look great in them I need another 5 to 10 off. I will do it by the end of the year for sure!! My next goal after that is to not be able to wear them because they are too big.

Weekends are harder for me than the week, beacuse once again I am out of the routine. Lunch is one hour out of the work day, can't have a full course meal and you don't seem to eat as much. Lunch on the weekends are endless and you have more choices. So far I have done good but I struggle with weekends.

Thanks for reading, later!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to read about your mishap. I, too, enjoy Diet Dr. Pepper.

    Now for your question: Yes! I have loads of clothes in my closet and assorted tubs that I have been "saving" until I can wear them. I also through the years bought clothes in smaller sizes thinking that my motivate me. It didn't then, but now I have some things to look forward to! Michele

    ReplyDelete