Monday, September 20, 2010

Food for Thought

"We follow our most dominant thought....so watch what you are thinking"

I saw this on the weekend and it gave me pause. How often have my thoughts been about the negative, how heavy I am and that I am not worth it. Don't have any will power so there is no way I can lose the weight that I need to. Our thoughts do have the power to make us weak or stronger. It's your choice - so as we are all trying to make "better choices" let this be one as well! THAT WE ARE WORTH IT AND CAN DO IT.

It's not rocket science and I can choose to eat the more healthy food and stay away from the high sugar and fat products.

My beloved Vols lost this weekend but they did fight the good fight so I have no complaints. Have a good Monday everyone and remember to watch what you are thinking!

Later...
TL

2 comments:

  1. YES! YES! We are worth it! Yes we are. A great reminder to treat ourselves with respect and kindness. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true. I've been guilty of that at times. It's better to focus on the positive things about ourselves. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete