Thursday, September 16, 2010

OK when you have nothing to say don't say it,so I didn't. That's why no posting.

Weighed this morning - good news - a 2lbs loss!!!

Yes it makes me happy, but with my surgery coming up I know I will be out of the gym for a month or two and limited as to what I can do. Sitting around makes me nervous. I have done so well on getting into the work out routine I hate to interrupt it. Any suggestions ? The eating I am not really worried about. I think I can handle that by reading and working on my computer plus sleeping (will need that) so that I don't eat out of boredom.

Today has started out really good - a double rainbow outside my window! And I guess it's time to get back to it, Have a good day everyone!

Later,
TL

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss. Terrific.

    What to do while you recover? Blogging, Definitely. Reading blogs and finding new ones that speak to you to follow. DO you have a lot of digital pictures? Might be a good time to clean some out? Like to watch movies? How about have other bloggers suggest some of their favorites? Same with books. I would bet there are loads of recommendations out there.

    ReplyDelete