Monday, September 27, 2010

??Day -

Ok I am not good at posing it seems - as much as I want to share and make myself accountable, sitting down to write is hard.

Lately I have been rather busy which is a good thing, keeps me from putting food in my mouth and bad thoughts out of my head. Those just derail me. Getting ready for my GB surgery in two weeks, got some good books to read and the TV set just right so I can watch in bed. Banana popcicles in the freezer. My sister on the ready to be at my beck and call - hey I have to milk this for all it's worth! At least for a day or two!! Seriously once the Dr gives the ok I will get back to the workouts. Figure he will allow me to walk the track soon after and then maybe a few weeks out I can start back with the weights.

Today is such a dreary day, but I love the fall feel to it. The only thing better would have been to be home cozy in my chair with a good book.

My Vols won their game this weekend and I really don't know how, but I'll take it! We may get a rear ends handed to us next weekend with LSU!

Later bloggerland and thanks!
TL

2 comments:

  1. Well it is nice to know you are doing okay. Have a good healthy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you! Post more! I left a blog for you today. :)

    ReplyDelete